My birthday pictures.....  

Posted by Rebekah

This was the day before we celebrated my birthday. We went to look at the dogs at Petsmart. I love going there on Saturdays, because they have different rescues there with a lot of different dogs.

It has been raining almost all day for about three days now, of course just every now and then. When it is not raining it is mostly cloudy.


Well, here are the pictures from Saturday,


I love Natalie's smile!


Natalie insisted upon having her Baby sitting for the picture too,


I hope you enjoy them!
Well, that is all for now, I will probably be posting some more pictures from my birthday party and my agility soon.

This entry was posted on 8:21 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Bekah,

I'm proud of your dedication for training Kolo and Spice. Keep up the good work.

BenDad