My Birthday Pictures....  

Posted by Rebekah

I decided to do a wild animal theme this year, Momma took me to Target to pick out the animals. I thought that African animals would do good because I have always wanted to go to Africa, but until then, I study its animals.
Then, when we got home, we made the cake then frosted it. I had decided that I wanted it to be a surprise when Moma finished it, but couldn't stay away from the cake.





Just in case you can't see all the animals, this is a better view of the cake.

My mom does a real good job frosting cakes. Here is a picture of Emily's birthday cake Momma did also....

I really like it. I really like the flowers on the bottom of the cake! They are so cute!

This entry was posted on 12:36 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

And I'll just add that these cakes tasted just as good as they look!!

Mmm! Now I'm hungry!! We did a cake for my brother similar to yours but yours turned out much better!
Have a wonderful day!
~Katie